2017年2月14日星期二

Chronic Renal Failure: I Made a Right Decision to Come to China

Kidney Failure,Kidney Failure Treatment,Chinese Medicine Treatment Chronic renal failure, also know as chronic kidney failure, is a common type of renal disease, and patients can finally develop into end stage without effective treatment. There are various treatment options for chronic renal failure, such as western medicines, Chinese medicines, dialysis, kidney transplant, and so on. In order to get a good prognosis, they need to make right decision about the treatment. Here, we will learn a patient story happened on Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital.

Patient words:

My name is EFNDI, and I am from Indonesia. 2 years ago, I was found proeinuria 2+ and hematuria 1+ during a body regular checkup, but I didn’t have any severe symptoms at that time. Then I was diagnosed with chronic renal failure, and I began to get treatment in my local hospital. Although I took treatment, my condition got no great improvements at that time, the proteinuria and hematuria was fluctuant at that time. I tried many methods for my disease, but still no improvements. So I decided to take Chinese medicines treatment. When I searched on internet, I found the featured Chinese treatment in China, so I decided to grasp the last hope.

At Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, I took systematic Chinese medicine treatment, and my condition got great improvements, 24 Upr reduced from 6.27 to 1.58 g, proteinuria reduced from 3+ to 1+, and my hematuria has became negative. I felt more energetic and my appetite improved greatly. I was so glad to see my body changes, the Chinese medicine treatment is really helpful for me. I made a right decision, and I decided to take continue treatment to reverse my chronic renal failure.

How does Chinese medicine treatment work for chronic renal failure?

For the patient with chronic kidney failure, we mainly use Toxin-Removing Treatment, which is a systematic Chinese medicine treatment based on various Chinese therapies. First, we use this treatment to clear blood and remove waste products out from blood and inherent renal cells, thus can make a good blood environment. In addition, the Chinese medicines used for further treatment can develop great curative effects with clean blood. Second, we give Chinese medicines to improve self-healing ability of inherent renal cells, repair damaged renal cells, improve renal function, etc, thus can stop the progression of chronic renal failure and make a good prognosis.

Since this Chinese treatment is mainly treated chronic renal failure from root, so patient’s condition got great improvements and keep stable. Besides, this treatment is more natural that cause no side effects.